Tuesday, October 11, 2005

Goodbyes...

Okie.. now i need to figure out how i am going to plan the bunch of endings that seem so hard to spit out. Very soon, no more college... No more tutoring... No more crazy projects... No more camps... and this makes me feel real sad. I need to prepare…

I would have to start saying the incredibly sad goodbyes to the people I have known for four years, and as well as the people I recently got to know, and will miss tremendously.

I am learning that it will be incredibly hard to leave behind the best memories of life. Se la vi, i guess. I don’t know where I am off to.. but hopefully, the journey will move me to get prepared to moving on into clinical school... yikes!...

Once clinical school starts, I hope to string together a series of essays about my life in school and how great and/or miserable it is.

i hope you enjoy...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

There's a sadness in goodbyes, like no other. The end-ness of it, the growing sense that things will likely not be the same. These things are difficult for me. Perhaps it's cowardice...I don't know. At the same time, some goodbyes remind us of how wonderful the past is, of the enriching things/people we experienced during that time. It highlights the important, and fades away the once strong troubles. -kj-