Sunday, November 06, 2005

Sex Differences in Romantic Jealousy: is Neuroticism a Predictor of Romantic Jealousy

Findings of sex differences in romantic jealousy are contradictory. In the present study, sex differences in romantic jealousy and relationship between jealousy and neuroticism was explored with a Malaysian College sample. Undergraduate student’s level of jealousy was measured after the presentation of jealousy provoking scenarios using a repeated measures construct. Measure of neuroticism also was obtained from the same participants. Results suggest that there are no significant sex differences in romantic jealousy. Results also suggest that neuroticism is not a useful predictor of romantic jealousy.

To read more click here

1 comment:

Dr. Deborah Serani said...

I am so delighted that you visited my blog, and I am so happy to have found yours as a result. I am going to link you to my site as I will want to visit you often!!
Okay, I'm going to scroll down and read some more.

~Deb